The LifeSaver bottle is the only water bottle to remove all bacterial, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power or UV light.
Wherever you are in the world, safe drinking water is essential, something you will have when using LifeSaver.
The LifeSaver bottle 4000 is used all over the world, over 30.000 is in active service since 2007. LifeSaver complies with all European, US and British water regulations for microbiological reduction as tested and certified by the London school of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
The LifeSaver bottle is fitted with a replaceable filter, with a service rating of up to
6.000 liters of water.